Agent's Assistant - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Kennewick, WA
ROLE DESCRIPTIONAs an agent's assistant with Adela Valencia State Farm, you will equip our agency staff with the resources to achieve success. You empower our agency by supporting the agent and create smooth operations to actualize the opportunities offered to people by insurance products and financial services. As an organized and detail-oriented professional, your skillset promotes the basis for people in our community to have something they need. Adela Valencia State Farm is eager to bring aboard your collaborative presence.BENEFITS
- 4 Day work week
- Competitive hourly pay
- Flexible schedule
- Growth potential/opportunities for advancement within my agency
- Ensure the office is well-maintained, and continuously equipped to successfully meet customer and staff needs.
- Assist staff in daily tasks, requests or errands to assist in achieving their goals,
- Help with staff events, lunches and organized meetings on behalf of the agency.
- Assist agent with daily tasks and needs to maintain agency success.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Able to work in and manage a team environment.
- Spanish bilingual preferred but not required.
- Part-time employment with opportunity to grow within the agency.
Compensation $18.00 per hour
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none